Credit card transactions require a minimum purchase of $20—if your purchase doesn’t cost enough points to total $20, you’re credited the leftover points with your next purchase.
- 350 contacts for $250/year. Additional contacts cost $1 each.
- 750 contacts for $500/year. Additional contacts cost $1 each.
- 3,600 contacts for $1,500/year (Connect Plus). Additional contacts cost 50 cents each.
To buy contacts, search the Data.com Connect directory then purchase them in one of these ways:
- Buy an individual contact right from the contact business card. Hover your cursor over an active contact’s name in a list to open a preview, then click anywhere on the preview to open the card.
- Select several contacts from search results and export them into your account.
- Select several contacts from search results and put them in your cart to buy later.
Did you find this article helpful?